â€¢Â Â Â know the components of a feasibility plan
â€¢Â Â Â value the importance of participation and rigor during the process of development of a feasibility plan
â€¢Â Â Â evaluate investment possibilities and know the critical aspects of production and marketing
â€¢Â Â Â Have an essential tool for decision making, forming alliances and, in short, to seek the success of the projects from of real and relevant information
- Contextualization of financing decisions within the financial decisions of a company.
- Objective of financing decisions.
- Interrelation between investment decisions and financing decisions.
- Main financial decisions
â€¢ It is presented as a list of the expected expenses and income for a given period of time.
- An exhaustive list of the FIXED EXPENSES of the business must be developed, which are independent of the volume of activity (rent, fixed part of supplies, social security fees, salaries ...)
- Next, the VARIABLE EXPENSES are determined, closely linked to the activity (Example: manufacturing materials of the product, in which the quantity will be greater the greater the production, in service companies the cost of the hour of the personnel).
- It is advisable that a young company be charged as little as possible with fixed expenses and opt for a structure of variable costs depending on the volume of the business.
- None of the items of foreseeable operating expenses should be forgotten
-The provisions for depreciation of fixed assets should be included (provided that they are amortizable).
- The financial charges derived from external financing must be calculated (in case it should be used)